Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a payday or cash advance?
- Why do people use payday loans?
- How do I receive my money?
- Do I need collateral?
- When I request a payday advance, how long does it take for me to receive it?
- When will I hear from you?
- How will I know if I have been approved?
- How and when do I repay my loan?
- How does an extension work?
- What are the payment options?
- Do I need to fax anything to get a payday loan?
- Is there an application fee?
- How much can I qualify for?
- Can I have more than one loan at a time?
- Do you offer payday loans to Canadian citizens?
- Do you provide loans to military personnel?
- How do I get another loan once my loan is paid off?
- Why is there so much information in the Loan Agreement?
- What do I do if I dont have access to a fax machine?
- How much does the payday advance cost?
- Am I able to pay off my loan early?
- If I cant payoff the loan when it is due, can I extend or refinance the amount unpaid?
- What if I have poor credit or no credit?
- Is my transaction secure?
- What if I have an outstanding payday advance with another company?
- How do I know that the amount to be withdrawn from my account is the amount you say?
- If sufficient funds will not be available on the loan due date, what should I do?
- What are the company policies with respect to loans.
A: A payday advance is a confidential short term loan to get you by until your next paycheck. The money is electronically deposited into your account until the loan is due, in which it is debited on your payday.
A: While most people do a pretty good job of managing household budgets, there are times we need occasional help. An increasing number of consumers are using payday advances to cover unexpected expenses between paydays with a payday loan. An unsecured personal loan is a short-term financial management tool providing a cost effective alternative to costly bounced checks, late payment charges, or tarnished credit ratings.
A: When you apply, you authorize the lender to deposit the loan amount into your bank account via an ACH transaction.
A: No. Your binding promise to pay will serve as your collateral.
Once the lender receives all the information they have asked for, it will take less than 24 hours. All applications must go through a mandatory verification process. If any additional information from you is needed to expedite the verification process, the lender will contact you by phone or e-mail. This process can take up to 24 hours, depending on the information you have given them.
If all the information is complete and accurate, you should be contacted by phone or email promptly after completion of your application, during normal business hours. Depending on the information provided additional information may be requested.
A:The lender will contact you with a loan offer. If denied, you will receive a denied letter by mail.
A: When you apply for the loan you authorize the lender to withdraw the original loan amount and finance fees from your bank account via ACH transaction on your next due date. You can renew or extend your loan until your next pay date by just paying the finance charge. Your due dates are determined by the day(s) in which you are paid.
A: You may extend your short term loan by faxing your renewal form back to the lender at least 72 hours before your loan is due. If they do not receive your renewal form by then they will assume that you want the full amount of the loan and the finance fee pulled on the pay date.
A: Generally each lender has three payment options: 1. You may pay off your loan in full including the finance fee. 2. You may pay the finance fee plus some of the principle. 3. You may extend the loan by paying just the finance fee.
A: If all the information is complete and accurate on the internet application the only thing that will have to be faxed to your lender is your signed contract.
A: No the lender will never charge an application fee.
A: You can qualify for up to $500.00 on your first loan. As you successfully pay off your loans, you may qualify for up to $1000.00.
A: No, you will not be eligible for a second loan without paying off your first.
A: At this time none of our lenders offer payday advances in Canada.
A: NO, both active and retired military are uneligible.
A: You have 2 options, call your lender or you can re-apply online at www.cashloanbyphone.com. You must have your SS# and your e-mail address that you used when applying for your loan.
A: Your lenders Agreement is a contract that complies with all applicable state or federal requirements. It outlines the financial terms of the payday advance, including the cost of the service fee both as a dollar amount and as an annual percentage rate. It also contains an arbitration agreement and an ACH authorization.
A: There is no need to use a fax machine simple fill out our online form.
A: The service fees on loans may vary, the average fee is $25.00 per hundred dollars loaned.
A: Yes, you are able to pay off your loan early.
A: You may do what is also called an extension or renewal of a loan. You will receive the form for renewal in the mail or electronically. Sign the renewal form and fax it back at least 3 business days before your pay date, and the lender will debit the interest from your account to defer the principle until your next pay date.
A: Most lenders do not conduct a credit check. Instead they rely on your steady job as your collateral.
A: YES! The website utilizes a 100% secure 128-bit SSL certificate for all input items. This means your information is secure and private.
A: NO PROBLEM!!
A: Since the lender is authorized to use the Automated Clearing House System, they must adhere to NACHA rules and regulations. The amount to be withdrawn from your account will be the amount that you authorized.
A: Contact your lender. If you do not you will be charged an insufficient check charge in addition to your current balance. If the lender is not contacted, your account will be suspended until all monies are paid, and the collection process will begin.
- Implications of late payment
If a payment is made late by a consumer, the consumer may be subject to a late fee, the loan being charged off, collection charges accruing, along with the loan being sent to collections. However, the consumer will have the opportunity bring the loan current as long as the consumer does so prior to the loan being charged off.
- Implications of non-payment
If a payment is not made by a consumer, the consumer may be subject to a late fee, the loan being charged off, collection charges accruing, along with the loan being sent to collections.
- Code of practice/policy on responsible lending
The company follows the Online Lenders Alliance Best Practices, a copy of which are located at http://www.onlinelendersalliance.org/member.aspx.
- Disclosure of fees including the annual percentage rate (APR)
Please refer to the front page of this website.
- Disclosure of renewal policy
Consumer loans may be renewed at the consumer's option, but are not required to be renewed. The loan may be renewed by the payment of a fee of between $10 and $30 per $100 loaned. The renewal of the loan will move the due date of the loan to the consumer's next pay date. A consumer may also pay down the principal at any time.
- Legitimate contact information/physical address
The company address is located on the Contact Us page along with additional contact information.
- Compliance with other state or local regulations related to short-term loans
The company complies with all federal laws and laws associated with the state as required.